Saturday, February 18, 2012

Shows for March 2012

This next month I will be set up at a Tractor Show March 18.  The tractor show will be in Sublette Illinois.  There web site is http://www.subletteweb.com/  The way it looks to me there will be things all over town going on.  The starved rock bus will be trasporting people from one place to another.  There is a tractor show, toy show, craft show, doll show and more.  There will be no kiddy tractor pull and No horse pulls.  I already asked for my special people in my life.   Oh another thing the 4H will be serving lunch somewhere.
I will be demonstraiting there with the other crafters.  The hours are  9:AM to 2:PM.       


I will also be set up at Countryside Banquet Hall in Washinton, Illinois.  This is a craft show, antique and vendor fair.  I will not be demontraiting at this one.  The date for this one is March 24, 2012.  The hours are 9:Am- 2:Pm.  There is a raffle to benefit the Relay For Life team:  "Gary's Gang"  Gary Wilson from East Peoria lost his life to Lung Cancer on March 18, 2009.     I think this is there 2nd year.

I Dont think I have any shows in April If I do I will post them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment